Thursday, May 22, 2008

First Sight

Alright I'm giving in and starting a blog! No matter how much crap I get from Jeremy. I know he's going to have so much fun cracking jokes about me being a "blogger" now. Oh well, I love keeping updated on what's going on with everyone else, so I feel bad not letting anyone know what's up with us. So here it goes... I guess the most exciting thing that has happened lately is waking up the other morning to our backyard tree on our garage! I knew it was a little windy the night before but I had no idea it was bad enough to knock our tree over. At least no one or nothing was hurt! Our poor dog Duce was in his dog house right under where it fell, but he was OK, just a little shook. Our crazy old garage took it like a champ, it barely got a mark on it. Luke had a great time watching all the guys saw it down and now we have a ton of nice fire wood for marshmallow roasts. I think Sarah would just say that loosing a tree is a small price to pay for all the beautiful days in Forks that we have enjoyed. Just kidding Sarah!
We just got back from my Grandpa's funeral on Sunday. It was up in Wyoming and it was really nice. My Dad, Uncle Blair, and Uncle Ed did a 21 gun salute for him, which was really cool! I know Grandpa loved it! It was a nice little trip. On our way home we drove down through Yellowstone with Shayla and Mark. It was a lot of fun. We stopped to see Old Faithful, which Luke and Ava loved! Then we headed on down through Jackson Hole, stopping off at good old Turpin Meadow Ranch. I think that is one of our favorite drives, nothing beats seeing those gorgeous Tetons! We really miss it up there in Wyoming. Especially being close to all of our good friends and family up there. It really makes us home sick. Some day maybe we'll move back???. So here are a few pictures from the trip and a few more of Bones and Ava. And the poor tree. Enjoy!





2 comments:

nana said...

Annie, I am glad that you are a blogger. I am just a blogger viewer and comment maker so that makes me just half a blogger. I enjoy keeping in touch with you. How is Dos? Did he survive the trip? Love ya, Julie

Mark & Shayla said...

I am so, so glad that you started a blog!! All the pictures of your little fam are so cute! We love you guys.
Shayla