....Ava just turned TWO!
Jeremy and I are a little worried about what's in store for us this year...."the terrible twos"... is it possible for her to be any more of a monster? I'm kidding!! Life would be so boring without our little crazy Pete! She can dish out some "Avatude", as we like to call it, that is for sure! But she is also the sweetest little teenie tiny thing. We love her sooo much! So here's to all the cute things she says and does and the many, many things she gets into! Happy Birthday Ava!
Ava quotes:
"Oh, trucks!"
"Cycle cycle!"(motorcycle)
"Jeeps!!!"
"Bulance, reereereerr!"(You know, the sound of an ambulance.)
"Bulance, reereereerr!"(You know, the sound of an ambulance.)
"Copter! Copter...hi Clay!" (She is in love with Clay and he flies helicopters.)
(She can spot all of the above from a mile away. As long as it has an engine and makes a lot of noise, she is totally impressed!)
"Ooooh, beee beee, ooooh." (This is something else she can spot from a mile away. She loooves babies!)
"I no want to." (Avatude)
"Doe!" (Her Homer Simpson way of saying no. More Avatude.)
"I feed it." (She loves to feed and hug and bug and climb on and ride her Duce the dog.)
"Where daddy go?"
"Where daddy go?"
"Scare me!"
"Probably...."
"Oh, shoot."
"Oh, man."
"Yead me, guide me, yead me guide me, rock beside me..."
(Her favorite songs are I am A Child of God, I Love to See The Temple, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Monster Mash.)
"Yead me, guide me, yead me guide me, rock beside me..."
(Her favorite songs are I am A Child of God, I Love to See The Temple, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Monster Mash.)
Fun Facts About Her:
Loves to dance to any music she hears. (It looks like the chicken dance.)
Loves to play with her Brother Bear, Yuke.
Loves to go feed the ducks.
Loves to go to the park.
Loves to be tickled. (Something I don't understand.)
Loves to be tickled. (Something I don't understand.)
Favorite foods are #1: The Milk Chug with "cho...co..late", then anything chocolate (I don't know where she got that from?), Chinese food, soup, cheese, chicken, spaghetti, zucchini, french fries and usually everything has to be eaten with dip.
Always asking to go see Baby Thomas, Bones, Damma Bawkers, Bompie, Patsies, Brotha Child, and Clay (we don't know why on that last one :)) She loves all of her extended family so much. We are lucky to live so close to them.
Hates to brush her teeth. I have to bribe her with daddies deodorant. Yeah, while I'm brushing she can rub deodorant all over her jammies arm pits. Whatever works right!
....So my sweet little girl goes to bed in some pretty nice cologne smelling jammies. It makes me laugh.
Brings me my shoes so that I'll take her on a walk. She reminds me of a little puppy dog. She looooves walks! (Right Em!)
The list could go on and on. I just wanted to get a few things down because I know I will forget most of this stuff and who knows when I will actually get around to writing things down in her baby book. For some weird reason this blog I will do once in awhile, but photo albums, journal, baby books, you can forget it! :)
The party, the birthday bed and birthday lunch at The Mayan!




















2 comments:
Ava is way too cute! I wish we could have seen her and Luke when we were there. You should check out blurb.com it will download your blog entries into book form for you (you can pick and choose which entries and what kind of format) Anyway its kind of a cool way to keep records--I haven't been the best baby book keeper either.
I've always thought she was the cutest darn thing! Jeremy invited us to go up to the Mayan. Sorry we couldn't make it!
Post a Comment