Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Dead End of Halloween Fun


So it's over. A few of our Halloween decorations still linger around the house for Luke. He is having a hard time boxing them up, "No mom! Don't take that down I like it!" and then he starts crying. I think after Thanksgiving he'll let me swap some stuff for the Christmas tree and lights.
Halloween was so fun this year, here are few long over due pictures, enjoy!

Ava was Little Red Riding Hood (To bad Indy "the wolf" couldn't have come along with her all night.)
Jeremy was Dracula, Luke was of course Mr. Bones (only this year he had a totally awesome cape), and I was dressed for a Mascaraed Ball.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I LOVE the Little red riding hood and the wolf! The pics are so cute! Well all of you look cute too, but they are great! Miss you guys!