Tuesday, December 2, 2008
SANTA!!!
Luke and Ava got to see Santa on Saturday. It was so fun to see their little excited faces as they got to talk to him and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Luke told Santa he wanted a helicopter and some train tracks. Little Ava just stared at him and kept saying "yeah" to anything he would ask her. As we were leaving he said "Santa loves you." He was so sweet with them. Ava kept blowing him kisses and waving. I love getting to see Christmas through the eyes of little kids, it really brings back the magical feeling of Christmas for me. It was funny because on Thanksgiving Jeremy asked Luke what he was thankful for and Luke answered, "I'm thankful for the Holidays." I'm not really sure if he even knows what holidays means but it was cute. I'm thankful for the holidays too! There are so many things to be thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture is soo cute! Luke is like doing a thinking man pose.
What did they end up asking for?
Thanks again for spending time w/ us the other day! We love you!
Post a Comment