Kissing 2008 goodbye under the mistletoe.


Luke having a great time with Daddy at a BYU basketball game.
He is now quite the cougars fan.."Mom is my BYU sweatshirt clean?" Thanks Dian and Shaun, it is worn daily!
Playin' with the cousins in grandma's backyard.
Eating chips with Papa John. Soooo glad Grandma Patsies and Papa John are back home for a little while!

Nothin' like a little tractor sledding down at the barn!



One cute little Joseph and Mary. But there are no words to describe the wise man in the next picture! :)
We had lots of fun parties, tons of good food and sooo much fun with grandpas and grandmas and all our family!



Reading a few Christmas Stories and eating some of Santa's Oreos before bed on Christmas eve.
More sledding... this time it was wild and crazy jeep "fork"wheel drive sledding. (as Luke calls it)



Little Ava all dressed up in her new Christmas dress from Emmy.

Such a girl! Doing nails and watching movies with Emmy and Grandma Barker, while the guys cleaned guns on New Years Eve. (I didn't put in the picture of Luke, but lets just say that right now nails are more fun then cleaning guns.)
Holding daddy's sweet new gun!
This little joke of a gift from Sarah's friends was actually really NICE! Right! J/K I know I'm a dork. But you have to admit that hot cardboard vampires with little kids... is really cute!
Ava always goes for the bad boys! (not a good sign!)
These next 2 are gross, sorry but so funny! Ava had this nasty snot bubble that stayed for like 5 minutes and Luke and I couldn't stop laughing. Ava was laughing just as hard and kept posing for the camera. (Maybe you had to be there but the pictures are kind of funny.) Just so you know my kids don't always run around with snot coming out of their noses.Oh yeah and the first song on my blog goes out to all you who can't stand those pesky squirrel faced rodents runnin' around. You know who you are.



3 comments:
remember when you used to dry heave at the sight of snot?
good times.
Oh my heck!!! That is hilarious! No, but seriously Annie, I can't believe you let you kids run around with snot coming out of their noses. "Gross!" :) Man, I can't stop laughing.
Yeah, I really hate those annoying squirrel-faced rodents!
Post a Comment