Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Has it really been that long???

Jeremy and I had our first date and that fabulous first kiss :) on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day THIRTEEN YEARS AGO!!! THIRTEEN YEEEARS? Could it really have been that long ago? After a lot of finger counting down the years and pulling out this sweet photo of us (I know, I know, we haven't changed a bit right! ha ha ha) we came to the conclution that, yes, it really was that long ago. Again I am amazed how time just keeps speeding up the older you get. This photo will be even funnier 13 year from now.
I love him!
I love him!
I love him!

6 comments:

emmieann said...

Who is that?! haha

Wonderland Girl said...

kissing on the first date, huh? Geez, Annie.

congratulations you guys! :)

Brooke said...

awe, how cute!

Bryce and Camilla said...

Wow, jeremy looks so young. That's awesome though!! You guys are so great! St. George was really fun. We got to swim and go play at the park and just hang out. It was good times. We should get together next week sometime.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Is that a velvet shirt you have on? Maybe not. You guys look like babies! Very cute!
Oh, I hope you don't mind-I found a picture of Ava holding Jake at dinner and it was so cute I had to post it.

Wonderland Girl said...

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR LETTING US STAY WITH YOU!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME. THE GIRLS HAD SO MUCH FUN. THEY'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY LOVED PAINTING. :)