Ava is really into finding things that look alike. When she finds something that she thinks matches she says "Same, same!" It can be pretty entertaining to see the
kinds of things she notices. Speaking of "same same" you would not believe the number of times people have told me how much Ava looks like Michelle from the show Full House. I couldn't seem to find the greatest pictures but they do look a little bit "same, same" to me. What do you think?


...and if she somehow ends up looking at all like them when she's older, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all! ;)

Oh yeah, I also get told occasionally that she has a Wallace smile! Now that one is a
definite "same same"! :)
3 comments:
Ava is so much cuter than those crazy olsen twins! Now that you mention it though, there is some resemblance.
i never thought about it but you know what she really does look like that first picture you found! A little cuter though, of course.
Wow, I can't believe how much Ava looks like the olsen twins. Crazy. And Annie, that's probably the funniest thing about her smile. It's totally true though. Thanks for the laugh this morning.
Post a Comment