This video is hard to see and hear, sorry. I just loved it and had to stick it on here. It's little Ava dancing around in a cute little dress from cousin Laura. If you listen hard you can make out her singing to Taylor Swift's 'Love Story', but Ava calls it "Baby Say Yes."
The second the next song on the CD comes on she stops dancing and says, "No. Baby say yes!" So I start it over yet again and that cheeser grin reappears and the twirling and hop-skipping starts back up. Occasionally I throw out a little, "Ooh, that's pretty", and to that she says while still twirling, "Thank you. Thank you. Tha....baby say yes!"
2 comments:
Oh how cute, I love it!
I can't wait to see those kids!
mom
Annie! I just now found your blog!! Those kids of yours are so completely ADORABLE. Wow, you have a little girl now. She is so cute! You really do have an adorable family. I love all the pictures. It was fun to read your blog! Hope everything is going great for you guys.
Post a Comment