Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jackson Hole

This has to be one of my most favorite views! Love, love, love it up there.
Sunday the kids and I drove up to Jackson Wyoming with Grandma Barker, Emmy, and Nana. We had the greatest time! Our Castagno cousins had lots of fun planned for us. Thanks guys! We did a whole lot of 4wheelin', swimmin', pig chasin', wagon and stage coach ridin', and of course a whole lot o good eatin'.

Swimming at Jackson Lake Lodge. I I think Luke and Ava would have lived on those 4wheelers if I'd have let them.
Playin' at the Lake.
My favorite picture of the trip! Little Ava on our lighting storm chuck wagon ride. By the look on that face you know she was in heaven. Ooh, we ate the best steaks ever mmm!
Ava loooved the crazy pigs.
Stage coach ride around town. Thanks Torie and "that man":) Adam.

1 comment:

Halladay said...

That loks like so much fun!