Is anyone else blown away by the fact that is almost OCTOBER!!! Holy smokes! It really crept up on me. I've gotta dig out my Halloween "scaries" and do some creep-a-fying asap. Usually I'm totally jumping the gun to get summer over with and on with the most wonderful time of year, HALLOWEEN! But this year I think I just haven't had time to catch up with everything. It's been a really fast/fun summer. Here are a few photos from our vacation to kind of help give us all some nice decorating tips for the season. Eeenjoy! Boohaha!!




And if you can pull of a few of these awesome looks in your own home you just might get this response. :)

This was on Pirates. Ava's favorite ride. :) Look at those eyes!!! More pictures of our trip to follow soon I promise. I've got to go to bed now, the stove timer went off like 20mins ago.
6 comments:
HA ha! That was great! I love those pictures. I want to go back already.
That picture of your kids is hilarious! They are so cute.
Um, how am I supposed to decorate like that?!
Hey guys, this is Mark. I just wanted to tell you I tried to get Shayla to call you and set up a time to come visit yall. The Riding girls just always seem to have too much shopping to do. I tried my best. Next time I'll just bring the boys down by myself if this happens again.
annie, you have to check out curioussofa.blogspot.com.
cool halloween stuff to inspire you. You should do the doll head thing!
PS
I think I'm going to do the witch leg thing if I can figure out how to do it for cheap. :)
This would be better in phonecall format. I should just call you. :)
We love the 'pirates' picture, the kids are so cute.. and Ava's eyes!!
Post a Comment