Thursday, December 17, 2009

Totally & Completely Smitten


This is true love to me. My cute Grandma and Grandpa back in the dating days. I had Grandma find this picture for me because I am so wanting to fill my home with fun old pictures of family. It suddenly dawned on me one day that I have zero pictures up for my kids of their Grandparents and Great Grandparents . How happy does it make you just looking at them. Wonderful examples of love, courage and strength. I want my kids to see pictures like this and want to be just like them, because I know I do. Love you forever Grandma, thanks again. XOXOX

3 comments:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

What a cute picture! Maybe one day Luke and Ava will be asking you for that picture of you and Jeremy while you were dating. You know, the one you posted a while back in the velvet dress? Rrrr.
No, really, I can't imagine any of my pictures looking cool and vintage like this one of your grandparents. Can you?!

Halladay said...

Reminds me of Grandms and Grandpa living in Byron and that picture on their wall. Makes me miss the good old days.

Alison said...

That is sooo cute! I love that picture!!