Jeremy had last Friday off. Thursday night we asked the kids what they would want to do tomorrow. Ava came up with picking up toys and watering the garden. Wow, sounds like a great time...a great time that happens like ever single other day. Luke said he wanted to have a water balloon fight.:) We did that later, but first we headed up to this fun spot that all of our friends from around here keep telling us about. It was all that they said it was. Sand, sun and water fun! We will be back to visit this place again soon!










4 comments:
I have seen so many people post about this place. No one ever says where it is, or what it is called, but it looks like blast. For water people I mean... :) So, is it a secret or what? It looks like fun!
Haha! I think it's just called the Spanish Fork Reservior? It's up by the golf course and gun club. Let's all go sometime.:)
We've been up there a couple of times. It is a lot of fun! We should plan a get-to-together up there soon.
That looks sooo fun!! I love summer! :)
Post a Comment