All hail Caesar. :)
I just love this picture of Karo and Thomas, so sweet.
(Smash,"Annie Jeremy help me." -Thomas.)
A neighborhood afternoon irrigation party.
And let's not forget the awesome mud ball cakes with candle"sticks".

...and giving old Fred a nice summer trim.:)
Oh and just yesterday we all enjoyed 3 red juicy fabulous garden tomatoes! It was about time! I think the kids search those plants daily for any sign of red.:) Quick story about our precious tomato plants.... yesterday after we came home from a neighborhood 24th of July party, Jeremy spotted a deer munching away on the tomatoes. I ran out to the garden clapping and hollering to scare the darn thing away. It bolts for the field across the street. At the same time a truck is heading up the street. I think that is when I started yelling OH CRAP! OH CRAP! All that's going through my mind is.... I just killed this deer! I just killed this deer! Somehow.... and I have no idea how??!!... it misses the truck by maybe an inch and jumps the fence safely. We all just stand there for a while looking at each other, Jeremy, me, the kids, and the deer. And that was that. Better stay the heck away from our tomatoes or else!!!

...and giving old Fred a nice summer trim.:)Oh and just yesterday we all enjoyed 3 red juicy fabulous garden tomatoes! It was about time! I think the kids search those plants daily for any sign of red.:) Quick story about our precious tomato plants.... yesterday after we came home from a neighborhood 24th of July party, Jeremy spotted a deer munching away on the tomatoes. I ran out to the garden clapping and hollering to scare the darn thing away. It bolts for the field across the street. At the same time a truck is heading up the street. I think that is when I started yelling OH CRAP! OH CRAP! All that's going through my mind is.... I just killed this deer! I just killed this deer! Somehow.... and I have no idea how??!!... it misses the truck by maybe an inch and jumps the fence safely. We all just stand there for a while looking at each other, Jeremy, me, the kids, and the deer. And that was that. Better stay the heck away from our tomatoes or else!!!


















1 comment:
That was a fun morning. We need to do that more often.
"Annie Jeremy, help me!" :) That is the best...his head. Oh, man!
Cute pictures.
Post a Comment