

Pony rides, a hot dog and nacho lunch, and a little reading with Grandpa. Let's just say these last few days have been named "Fun with Grandparents Days". Yesterday was the last day of school for the week, so Grandma Barker had a little something in store for Luke and Ava....a sleepover and tickets to Tangled! They were so excited. Jeremy and I were able to go to the Temple and dinner and Harry Potter!:) My mom and dad got tickets for us, Sarah and Scott. We got into the last movie of the night, an 8:00 showing? Weirdly nothing was busy last night, I think it was because of the "storm of the decade" warnings. :) Hardly anyone was at the temple and no wait at the restaurant. It was really fun. Tonight Ava and I made a cheese ball together. I love to cook with that little girl. :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment