Little signs of spring are popping up everywhere. My little artichoke even made it through this long old winter. Yay! Happy little purple Hyacinths are starting to bloom despite getting munched by the darn deer. Today was so nice and warm! My little Ava set her mind to riding her bike without training wheels last week and just did it! Now rain or shine she's out in the driveway circling and circling for hours and hours a day, singing to herself the whole time. It's the cutest thing. I'm so proud of her.
We went out shooting a couple weekends ago.
We went out shooting a couple weekends ago.
Notice the little crack showing in this picture. :) haha
Back in January I ran a half marathon with Thomi. No, I am not a runner! I ran in Em's place because she had to work. It was fun. We all enjoyed the nice St. George weather and swimming. I took some cute pictures of the kids but unfortunately lost our camera on the trip!!! Grrrrr!!! I really liked that camera darn it! Anyway, that's a little of what we've been up to these last few months.
(I have no idea why this picture is so blurry?) Us ready to run...my pockets stuffed with an Ipod and snickers.:)





No comments:
Post a Comment