Ooh what a cute little family.:)
Ava loved fishing with Daddy. She's a pretty darn good caster after this trip.
Poor Jeremy and Luke didn't catch anything. But that didn't slow them down...they were fishing fools and loved every minute of it.


Josh's first fish! Even though it was a far cry from the 20 pounder he was sure he would catch I think he was still proud. Jason lucked out and caught the most of the trip. We cooked those suckers up and I think there was enough for everyone to get a little taste.
Getting a lesson on gutting a fish.
Kodi reeling in a big one.:) haha
The kiddos got to troll around in the canoe for a few minutes. The waves were just a little to much for the little boat. Darn wind!
Our first camping trip of the summer gets a big 3 thumbs up from these two.













1 comment:
Well, I look like I'm drunk, and I have camping hair (ok, when do I NOT have camping hair?), but at least I caught a big...rock!
I am going to steal some of your pictures if that is okay, because you got a lot of fun ones that I didn't.
I LOVED watching Luke fish. He was just like a little man--so serious. He is a dang good caster, too!
Thanks for putting up with us for a few days!
Post a Comment