Monday, October 3, 2011

It's a Girl!!!

=
My little helper.




Jeremy with his girls.

I have to say that the excitement of not knowing if it was going to be a boy or a girl made having a baby just that much more..well, exciting! It was so much fun to finally know! She was born on September 22nd. We named her Ruth Jaime, after my Grandma and Jeremy's little sister who passed away. She weighed in at a chunky little 8lbs. 3oz. We just love her to pieces!!!

5 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

She is so beautiful. We are so excited that you have another sweet baby girl !

Nate and Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to you and your sweet family! :)

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to see her. I bet Ava is in heaven!

Bryce and Camilla said...

Oh, she is just too cute for words!! Congrats to you guys! That is just awesome! I am so happy for you. We'll have to come visit soon.

Annie Barker said...

Thanks you guys!