Black and white photo shoot with Ruthy in an array of blessing dresses. These dresses have been hanging in my closet for months and I just got a kick in the pants from myself to get projects finished up that I have been putting off. This was one of those things on my to do list: Get pictures of Ruth in
GG's blessing dress, my blessing dress, and Jaime's dress (that was the dress Ava was blessed in) I was glad she still fit in them. Ava helped with
entertaining and getting a few stingy smiles out of this slobbery-stick-anything-and-everything-in-the-mouth little girl. You really can't see the dresses very well but, check, I took them and also got my closet cleaned out, another thing on my to do list, check check.

Jaime's dress



Dress my sisters and I wore.

GG's dress



1 comment:
Oh, Ruth just looks sooo sweet in all those pictures!
Post a Comment