Last trip to the Bean Museum before they close it to remodel. In the mean time I'm sure we will all be missing this little guy...
Mom let the kids each pick out a little something from the gift shop, this took a good half hour, it seemed to be one of the most important decisions those kids would ever make in their lives.:) Ava ended up with a very beloved lion named Lie and Luke has now framed his own very cool sand dollar. Afterwards we stopped by the BYU creamery for ice cream and fries. It was a really fun afternoon together.
Tractor rides!:)
I can't tell you how much I love these pictures.
Swimming party at the Heaton's pool.
A trip to the Carter Creek cabins before Papa John had to head back to Virginia.
Such fun memories there. I just loved being all together enjoying that cool mountain air and beautiful scenery.
First stop was the beautiful Provo Falls for lunch and family pictures.
Hiking the loop by the cabins and finding tiny little wild strawberries...oh and getting the crap scared out of me by dad! I was really stupid and watched a creepy Bear Attack documentary with Jeremy the day before we left for the cabins. Bears might have been on my mind when I stumbled upon dad hiding out behind a tree. Unfortunately we didn't get to see any wildlife on that hike because I'm sure my ear piercing scream scared anything away for miles. But we did find some cool tracks.
Papa John made the kids snap grass necklaces (or what was that grass called mom? ;)) and the girls looked just lovely in their twig headbands.
We played Skip-Bo while dinner cooked. And now that is Luke and Ava's most favorite game ever and it is played at our house after dinner on most nights.
We enjoyed a big beautiful full moon on a night hike.
Hanging out in the camper playing games, watching movies and eating crap.
I stink at throwing horse shoes but Sarah and I did come pretty close to beating Scott and Dad.
... keep holding those hats because there are sooo many more pictures to come.:)
1 comment:
Oh, good times.
Post a Comment