
I have decided to dedicate my blog for all of October to HALLOWEEN!!! I know it's not quite October yet but I can't wait any longer... my little old house is going to be transformed into a totally awesome creepy house! That's right. Get ready. My kids call Halloween decorations "scaries" and what's funny is they love the scary stuff. Jeremy's Mom has this cool life sized Mr. Bones Pirate Man and my kids looove him. Luke hasn't had a Halloween without the creepy singing thing and Ava doesn't stop begging me to go to Grandma's to see him. My sister Sarah is also a serious lover of the Halloween. She and I love to search out the creepiest most Disney Haunted Mansionish decorations out there, it's fun! In this family we've got a lot of birthdays on and around Halloween so that makes for a lot of fun parties.
Halloween plus cooler weather, gorgeous fall leaves covering the mountains, eating out of the garden, football and hunting for Jeremy, and pumpkin "bussert" dessert (right Alison :)), makes up a pretty perfect time of year! I love it and I wish it could last longer! Oh and don't even get me started
on Halloween Candy!


on Halloween Candy!


2 comments:
Yay for Halloween!!! I will have to post a picture of my spooky house too. You'll be my Halloween-addict consultant because Morgan hates it. :)
Miss you!
I love your creepy house. I can't wait to get my scaries up too :)
Post a Comment