I am thankful for the Gospel. My family. My kids, their hugs and kisses, their sweet little prayers, Ava's "giggle gut" laugh, and Luke's cute little way of seriously explaining things to me. I'm even thankful for our crazy dogs and cat.
I'm thankful to grow a garden. For the sound of Jeremy walking in the back door when he's home from work. Seeing how much my kids love their Grandparents and Great Grandparents and cousins and Aunts and Uncles...and living so close to most of them. (Thanks for all the spoiling, sleepover sleeping?, coloring, trips to the zoo, tractor riding, just spending time, rocket launching, jeep riding, fishing, book reading, trampoline jumping, swimming, swinging, loving, all of it! We love you.)
I'm thankful for two sets of parents who love us and would do anything for us. My warm cozy little home with all it's comforts and luxuries :). Pumpkin pie. Enjoying the beautiful fall leaves and the changing seasons. Baking (now that I have a new oven.:)) Living right against the beautiful mountains. Going for long drives. Hot chocolate. Salt and vinegar chips (my new favorite) and a good movie. And the list goes on and on.....
Probably boring to read mine, but try it for yourself if you haven't already. It makes you feel so good. Love you all. Have a wonderfully grateful Thanksgiving.







No comments:
Post a Comment