Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can you guess what this little girl is eating?


The camera phone pic is hard to see so I'll give you two guesses:
1. It has eight legs!
2. It has chewy little tentacles on it!
Who knew a three year old would like octopus?
Yes, that's Ava enjoying her new acquired taste...or maybe just enjoying watching everyone else squirm (Okay, just her mom squirmed) as she ate them. Yes...THEM! She didn't just stop at one. And if anyone is wondering, NO, this is not some cool new octopus recipe I decided to try out. I am definitely not that daring. Grandpa Rice King took us out for some Mongolian Barbecue tonight. Mmmmm...minus the octopus. :)

6 comments:

Wonderland Girl said...

I used to love that when I was little too! I haven't tried it since. Maybe I should...

emmieann said...

I can't believe that she ate three of them! haha Oh that Ava!!

Cam E. O. said...

HAHA! I would of course think that it was some new recipe you were trying out. Thanks for that!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Sick. Were they at least dead first? I had a friend from Japan that loved octopus, but the ones she ate were so small, you ate the whole thing at once. Alive. She said you just had to bite them real fast to kill them so that they wouldn't suck on you. ugh. I love that look on her face though. So funny. Where did you guys go? i have been wanting to try someplace new.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I love it! That is so gross!
ps. I love your music. I cue it up and just listen.