Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Memories

It was a happy one! Thanks to all our families for making it so special. We love you all.
Ava and Luke's drawing easel made by Papa John. It now doubles as a fort. They love it!
Tractor sledding fun!
Beautiful Temple Square
Ava in her pretty Christmas Princess dress from Nana.
Just my kitchen window, but I thought it was pretty.
Luke and Ava waiting to set up the Nativity.
The cousins reading 'Night Before Christmas' with Papa John.
Opening presents with Papa John and Grandma. Luke got a cool old top that used to belong to Grandpa Chistoffersen. He loves it!
Oh...Chistmas is just so much fun with little kids.
Ava opening her ballerina outfit from Dian.
Luke filming Christmas Eve at Nana's home. (I just love his expression!)
A bedtime story from Grandma at their sleepover last week.
These two loved making gingerbread houses with Emmy and this fabulous train with mom (that's why it looked so bad):)

1 comment:

Wonderland Girl said...

Sooo cute!!

Hey I'm coming out on Monday...wanna shop? :) Oh and I have to go to the Optical Shop. You have to come. :)