I decided to put up the three pictures that turned out from my oh-so-fabulous "modeling" day. (I just had a flashback of my one and only oh so beautiful Mini World picture. Hahaha!) I only did this for a friend. She teaches at a hair salon academe and asked me if I would be up for a little hair and makeup. She needed some pictures of different wedding hairstyles. It was really fun getting pampered. I love getting my hair done and I don't think I've ever had my makeup done before, I have to say it was very relaxing. But that's where the fun ended. Trying to get myself stuffed, crammed and zipped into my old wedding dress was a little depressing... not to mention killer on my ribs! They still hurt from being unable to breath right for those few hours. The worst part of the deal was my lack of modeling skills...sooo embarrassing. I tried to warn my friend about that before hand. We really did have fun and laughed a lot...at me! I never took bridal shots when I got married, so this was like my nine years later bridals. ;)
I think every girl needs a day of pampering and photo shoot....maybe not in a wedding dress and all....just a fun "I still feel pretty" day.
Anyway before we left the barn I had her snap a few pictures of Ava with one of Sarah's horses and they turned out darling. I just want to throw her into riding lessons at 3 years old when I look at these cute pictures.





5 comments:
Cute. I love the picture of you with the boots and the dress hiked up to your knees.
Ava's pictures are cute too. Anytime you what me to teach her, let me know. But maybe we'll start small...on the pony. :)
Soooooooooo cute Annie! I love the bridals of you 9 years later. That's great. Love those adorable pictures of Ava too. She's the cutest little girl besides mine of course :-)
SOOO CUTE. BUT YOU RIPPED US OFF ON PICTURES OF YOU. THOSE ARE TOO SMALL AND WE NEED MORE. K.
K. not happening Alison.:) I know they are small on here I did a little copy paste and for some reason that is as big as they will go...but that's a a good thing for me.:)
I did it! I updated my blog! :)
Post a Comment