Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Crap
Yep crap. My last post was called "stuff". This post is called "crap". Why? Things were going just great. We had such a fun weekend with our good friends in Vernal. Then on the drive home things took a quick/sharp turn for the crappy. Our car crapped out on us. Crappy. Then our little Matty dog went missing. Crappy. Crappy, crappy, crappy!!! We did make it home safe and sound from our trip, thanks to many answered prayers. And maybe, just maybe we will find our Matty yet. I really miss that little stinker. The pictures I just posted make me so sad now. Ava pets her on the computer...how sad is that! Oh I hope we find her. In the mean time it's hello to having a car payment again and only two dogs. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very crappy! Poor Ava! And there is nothing worse than car trouble.Very crappy indeed.
Oooh! Dang Annie. That sucks! Sorry to hear about this. I hope you find your cute little dog. Good luck!
By the way, do you want to go swimming sometime next week? We need to go two more times before the 28th when the pool closes so I thought we'd go next week. Let me know if you want to go :)
AWWWWW I feel so bad now!! Where did you break down?? You should've called us! I hope you find your dog, my heart is breaking for Ava!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment