
Happy Birthday Mr. Bones! (Good thing we didn't nickname you Lashes.) We love you! Couldn't ask for a sweeter boy.
Opening presents with his little "helper".
While I was blowing up balloons earlier that day Ava was busy coloring. I noticed she would go over to a bag that had one of Luke's presents in it. I remember telling her to stop getting into stuff. That night when Luke looked into the bag he pulled out a couple of drawings little Ava a carefully crammed down into it. I felt bad I got mad at her earlier. All she was trying to do was make a little surprise for her "Rukie". I love how much they love each other.
For his cake year Luke was very specific. He wanted a dinosaur.....red velvet cake. It just makes me laugh. What 6 year old boy says he wants a red velvet cake? :) Thanks Sarah for helping us with the last minute plastic dinosaur decorating. He just loooved it.


Dinosaurs, Yoda, army guys, Iron Man, Bakugans, lots of family and of course red velvet cake make this little 6 year old pretty darn happy!






1 comment:
I love that Yoda! Fun to have so many parties around the same time :)
Post a Comment