Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween


This year we had a little Indiana Jones and a Mini Mouse/Unicorn (because Halloween night was a little chilly and the warm unicorn costume won out.:)) Jeremy went as a cowboy and I was a pirate. We had fun. Eating nachos and popcorn. Relaxing in the warm house together watching Harry Potter while the storm pounded on the windows outside. It was the perfect spooky Halloween night. When the storm passed we ventured out for some trick-or-treating.

Sarah threw an awesome pirate night party
.
Carving pumpkins with friends at the Oktoberfest/bratwurst eating party next door.
Our little house completely packed full of neighbor friends that came for Luke and Ava's Spooky Halloween Movie Night Party.

I got this very cool life size diagram of the skeletal system for a buck at a yard sale this past summer. The guy I bought it from asked if I was a teacher. I answered, no but it's gonna make one great Halloween decoration. He just laughed at me. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your house at Halloween!
Fun fun fun!
I hate to see this time of year go.

Wonderland Girl said...

woa!! I LOVE IT!!