I love these two.
They're so funny.
I was cleaning out my catch all stack of papers the other day and came across a few funny Luke and Ava quotes that I remembered to jot down. As I am reading over these quotes now, I'm am beginning to feel like a pretty crappy mom. These "quotes" from my kids are mostly just missed pronounced words that I have, for I guess my own entertainment, never corrected. Why are kids so cute when they say stuff wrong or should I say, mispronounce words. Wow I'm getting a little self conscious about my writing now. I know I'm not very proper in the way I talk and write and spell. I just thought of the wheelbarrel vs. wheelbarrow episode of Til' Death. :)
Back when I was a teenager, that's right a teenager, I called Draft horses- Giraffe horses. Hopefully as teenagers my poor kids won't still be saying things like, "look I signed my name in crossive (cursive)"-Luke. "Wow you took a really hot shower it's all froggy (foggy) in here now."-Ava. "When I grow up I want to be a cheerleader, a bus driver, a puppy nurse (vet), and a restruction (construction) girl."-Ava. She learned restruction from Luke. They're just cute. You know what else is cute when my dad calls Monday- Mondee and Tuesday- Tuesdee. Heck that's why we grew up with our family dog named Sundee, you know because Dad found her on a Sundee. Ha ha ha, well hope you all have a wonderful Thursdee.
4 comments:
Amen to that. What would I do without spell check??
That's so fun to look back and remember all the wacky stuff those crazy kids do. Good for you for writing it all down.
Oh Annie that was so funny!
I almost blew 'melk' out my nose!;)
I just noticed Luke is getting sooo tall!!
Oh ya I forgot about melk and worshing.:)Luke is getting tall isn't he. It was fun talking to you guys last night. love ya
Post a Comment