Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Sunday Drive
Last Sunday we ate dinner early and took a drive down by the Lake. I told my mom later that it reminded me of when I was a little girl. Jeremy let Luke and Ava drive the truck on the dirt road, something my dad always let my sisters and I do. We let Fred get out run next to truck to tucker him out a bit, something our old dog Sundee loved to do. My kids are also pros at spotting dead animals, something my sisters and I used to do and it drove my dad crazy...we would be in the most beautiful place and the most fascinating thing we would notice was a dead deer or horse.:) Fun memories. We had a really great time together, throwing rocks in the lake and looking for sweet little new born calves along our drive. Everything was great that is until Duce rolled in poop.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh what fun memories you two are making for your kids too!:)
Love the pictures too!
Post a Comment