I knew it would happen sooner or later... I have officially used up all my photo space on this blog and as you know I am in it for the pictures... so it's time to move on. I am strangely overly attached to this little blog of mine, it holds in it the memories of almost five years of my life. I love looking back at old posts and remembering good times or funny stories that I've already seemed to have forgotten about. My Christmas present to myself this year will be printing those five years of memories into photo books..something I have been meaning to do for years now. So this blog closes and another opens...you can find me now HERE (when I figure out my new here). I will say goodbye with one last picture....or two...or three...whatever it will let me squeeze in....oh little blog I miss you already!

The kids canning tomatoes with daddy. I was so impressed by those two, they helped peel and then stuck with it until they had chopped every single tomato we canned this year, which came to I think 26 jars or so?...I guess I'm not really sure how many it was because I didn't really help. I played with Ruthy and ran to the store to grab important things like more lids and lemon juice and stuff.;)
Later that evening we piled our home grown pumpkins on the porch. I made spiced caramel apple cider and we watched a great big harvest moon come up over the mountains. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Fall? I love it and I love these three...and I miss this blog.

1 comment:
I hate that! I'm sorry. It really makes a person think about each picture before posting it. And that kind of makes me mad.
I do like your idea of printing the old one. I might have to do that as well.
Good luck with the new one.
Post a Comment