
My Christmas present from my sweet husband, new doors, one of the many things from my "things to do to this old house" list. I just love them! So as you can see I now have a very blank white canvas to spice up. I'm thinking of painting the walls. Yellow? Blue? I want to just take a chance and go for something fun. What do you think? Maybe next Christmas Jeremy will get me wood floors! :) Hahaha...just kidding.
Speaking of next Christmas, have any of you ever found yourself in this situation: You and your husband decide that, "this year let's not spend very much (like under $20) on each other." You stick to it and frame a picture for him or whatever, meaningful but cheep. Your hubby on the other hand, well.... goes and buys you new doors! I hate that! I feel like it happens to me every year. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just a really lame present giver? Does our little 'let's not spend very much pact' really mean nothing? You'd think I'd have learned by now. Anyway, I know Christmas isn't about the presents and that presents aren't a measure of how much you love someone, but come on, it does feel really good spoil someone you love and see them happy. That's why it's not gonna happen again to me next year... I have a plan to get the brat back.
4 comments:
Ooh! Those are pretty. I love those kind of doors! Jason does that present crap ALL the time. Birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, you name it. So sometimes, I either just get what I want to get him, or I get him something he has always wanted later, any random time, just to suprise him. Sometimes. I don't get buyers remorse when I get stuff for him, just for myself.
Hey! I like Annie. Looks really good! I think you should paint your walls with Zebra stripes :-) hee hee. J/K I think you should glaze your walls in the hallway. You can even do them a yellow & have it look a little like Fat Jacks in Payson. That would look really good. Go there & eat so you can see what it's like. It would look cottage lookin' too I think.
You guys are so cute. And of course you know I love those doors! They look sooo cute in your house! Hope to see ya in a couple days...I'll call ya I swear, it's just that I keep weird hours! :)
I'm with you Annie...Trent does that to me EVERY year. I hate it...and he always comes up with all this secret money that he had stashed somewhere that I didn't know about. I alway give him the lamest gift and he always spoils me rotten.
Post a Comment