
My New Year's Resolution.......
To become a better cook! I was inspired by a little flick I rented last week for Jeremy and I on our movie night. "Julie and Julia", cute movie. Jeremy was disappointed I didn't rent a nice action movie, but that's what you get for not going yourself Babe! :) So this movie was two hours of COOKING and EATING. And I discovered during that two hours that: #1. I love to watch people eat. And, # 2. I want to be a good cook. After all I did compete at Nationals in Culinary Arts back in my high school days. "What?!!?",my husband is thinking to himself as he eats a bowl of leftover spaghetti. So there you have it. I am going to give it a try. Cook some new things, try out some fun recipes, and maybe....possibly make some good food.
PS: Some Christmas pictures to come hopefully, if only I can find my camera cord....maybe getting organized should be my top priority New Year's resolution?!
3 comments:
You already are a good cook so I don't really know what you're talking about :-)
I plan on watching that movie today! My New Years Resolution: Make it through the whole year without running out of gas while driving. (It was going to be without the gas light coming on but I already blew that one.)
I want to see that movie. We need another girls night :)
Post a Comment