Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tan Lines and Horny Toads

Ava came home with the cutest little tan lines. I don't think she or Luke let Domma and Rice drag them away from the pool for very long. They had so much fun just the four of them. I still need to get pictures from Domma Barkers. Jeremy and I drove down on Friday night to meet up with them and spend the rest of the weekend. Grandma and Grandpa left us with a hotel room fully stocked with drinks, junk food, pool toys, new swimsuits, you name it they had it. I swear the sky is the limit when it comes to grand kids.:) Being a grandparent seems so fun. You are automatically just cool and fun. We love them! Thanks again for the fun in the sun weekend! Such great memories....

THE POOL.
Our friends Henry and Tony the horny toads. (names by Ava)
I forgot just how darling and easy to catch horny toads are.
Hiking the red rocks.

Looking over St. George.
(Picture by Ava)

2 comments:

Bryce and Camilla said...

K, LOVE the last two pictures. Looks like you guys had a ball. That's awesome! It's been a long time since I saw a horny toad. That would be so fun to catch them. I grew up with catching them in Arizona.

Alison said...

Love all the pictures! Especially the one by Ava!! Sounds like you guys had so much fun.