Mother's Day was a special one for me this year. I was lucky enough to get breakfast in bed... twice. One of which consisted of a piece of toast and two chocolate chip cookies.:) I was also lucky enough to have this Mother's day land on my birthday. So I got twice the nice. But the best part of my Mother's Day was knowing that I get to be the mom of these two... And now finally one more! We are so excited! I just had to put this picture on here. I love how it's little hands are curled up by it's head. The end of September can't come soon enough.
3 comments:
WooHoo!!! Let me say it again...
WOOHOO!!!!
We are so excited for your family to be growing! You are such a good mom! I am so glad we got to see you guys and we hope to see you in August.
YAY Annie!
I just love you and your whole family!
(Sorry I'm late posting a comment!)
Post a Comment