Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fruit and Family


You will never guess what the UPS guy dropped off at my door yesterday...ORANGES!
That's right oranges and grapefruits! Lot and lots of them! Two HUGE boxes full! Fresh out of sweet Sun City, AZ. Thanks so much GG and Carl! (I still have no idea how the two of you shipped that much fruit?! I couldn't even budge one of the boxes and had to wait for Jeremy to get home to lug it in.)I think the kids have each had about 10 a piece already and Ava is my little grapefruit queen. So if anyone has a hankering for some citrus better let me know 'cause they're going fast!

We had another sweet surprise last week. Lots and lots of family in town. My cousins Mary and Cam both graduated! I was able to catch up and visit with my Aunt Jolie when she and Cam took me out to lunch for my birthday. It's been a long time since we've seen each other. Friday we met up with most of my Wyoming cousins and their darling little kids and Aunt Julie, Uncle Ed and Aunt Linda at the Mayan. It has been way to long since we've all been together. Way to long! The kids had a blast playing with each other...best friends instantly I tell ya.:) We love you all and congrats again to Mary and Cam!

"1,2,3 dive!"

"Mom take a picture of this big snake smashing my head."

Had to throw in this last picture of Luke and Ava with their Alec. This was the only picture from our fun spring break quick weekend trip to Wyoming. But I did take plenty of our spring break remodel project. Let's just say see ya later nasty kitchen carpet. :)Yay!! Everything isn't quite finished but when it is I'll post the pics.

3 comments:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Jeremy said you were doing some fun stuff to your kitchen...I can't wait to see it!!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

It was so great to see everyone. We need to do that more often! Thanks for dropping the bags of fruit by the house, we too have been eating tons and loving it:) And thank you Grandma and Carl! Always a fun surprise.