I looked out the window and what did I see...
One day it's snow. The next day it's beautiful tulips. The next day no tulips in sight thanks to our friends the deer! Darn things! At least I got a picture of a few of them before they turned into dinner.
2 days after the snow, the temps soared to almost 60. That's swimming weather for these two. The Easter Bunny had brought them a new pool this year and they just had to pull it out. Speaking of Easter (that's Ava's new phrase, "Speaking of school mom, when do we pick up the kids." It makes me laugh to hear her try to be so grown up.) So speaking of Easter... here are a few of Luke and Ava's little egg masterpieces...










3 comments:
cute post! i am happy to see a post...i have been thinking about you for a month!! hope all is good!
I love the pictures.
What? The Irish Spring not working anymore?
Hee hee! I love how Ava and Luke are eating their candy in the pool! We need to play sometime! I've been thinking of you guys a lot lately. Lets play!
Post a Comment