

Check out these bad boys! Our onions were huge this year and we had peppers coming out our ears. I think everything grew so big this year because they had to fight the ginormous weeds that invaded our very neglected garden. We chopped up and froze most of the peppers, stored away the onions and canned the rest into spaghetti sauce. Plus we got quite a few bottles of grape juice canned the same night I went to the hospital to have Ruthy.





After cleaning up the garden we had our annual wienie roast under the walnut tree.
I never did do anything cute with the space between the garage and the house aside from stringing up some lights for Luke's pirate party....maybe next year I'll follow through on my "spruce up" plans. And maybe next year those ugly garage doors of ours will actually get painted...maybe. It feels so good to no longer be lazy, pregnant and sick. I got some MUCH need weeding done in my flower beds last week and mowed and raked to my hearts content...I have sooo missed working out in my yard. I have so missed having calluses on my hands, dirt under my nails and sore muscles from good hard work. So get ready yard, next summer you and me are gonna get down and dirty.:)
1 comment:
Nice one. I miss the weeding and such already.
I still have one of your massive onions. I don't know what to make with him - he's too awesome to just chop up.
Post a Comment