And it begins...the nicknames from Jeremy. Our poor kids have a million different names and Ruth isn't left out. On her list so far, Ruthy, little Rue, Cheeks (I think you can see why), and Fall-to-it (???). One thing we all call her is sweetheart because she is just as sweet as they come. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. Watch her turn on me now that I typed that. Well at least for now she is sweet and chubby and we just can't get enough of her. Tummy time First bath First smiles First time sleeping in a drawer. Just kidding. My friend Rosemarie took these last two darling pictures of her.
I love all the pictures of Ruth--she is so so cute! The boys saw the pictures and Sam said "awww look at that cute little baby. Isn't she so tiny? " in his highest little voice.
2 comments:
:) first time sleeping in a drawer. Haha!
I love all the pictures of Ruth--she is so so cute! The boys saw the pictures and Sam said "awww look at that cute little baby. Isn't she so tiny? " in his highest little voice.
Post a Comment