Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rewind to summer


I just can't leave out some of the good times we had this summer. Who can forget Sarah's sweet crazy pigs. The barn was a very fun place to be this summer. (thanks for the pictures Sarah)


Luke and Ava were really into fishing this year...as you may or may not be able to tell from this next picture??? I think it was just that relaxing.:)


And we can't forget the "pizza box"! Every time Luke saw the Pizza Hut commercial he would say to me or Jeremy, "Wow, that's a really great deal! It has pizza! bread sticks! aand cinnamon sticks! wiiith dipping sauce! Can we get that sometime?" So one Friday night we got that great deal pizza box...it was a very exciting dinner!:)

First day of 1st Grade!!!

We signed Ava up for a dance class finally after years of begging. This little girl was born to dance, she absolutely loves it! We have our own little preschool at home with her stuffed animals. This picture is of the "class" at lunch time.

The day before we became a family of FIVE!

And finally we end with the couple pictures I took of Luke's soccer season.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun! I miss summer already...and those pigs. Good times.
I love Ava's 'lunch' picture...the little llama looks longingly at his apple:)