Tuesday, January 3, 2012

All together at Christmas


Our Christoffersen family Christmas party was fun as always, good food, guns,....toilets.:) We reenacted the Nativity with the kids and I thought we took pictures but I can't seem to find them. It was fun having a real baby to play the part of the baby Jesus. We laid little Ruth in the toy crib "manger" and she slept through most of the evenings excitement in it.

Luke with his sweet gun from Uncle Scotty and Brittany. (I'm bad at editing red eye...Luke now looks a little creepy oops.)

T-shirt quilt I made for my Dad using his old awesome police and army shirts.

Luke with his new airplane from Papa John and Grandma, to replace last years that is still MIA.

Ava with some of her treasured furry critters.
Zoo hats from Emmy. I love all their faces in this picture, made me laugh.

This year we had the Barker Christmas party in Em's club house. It was so much fun. There was of course good food,lots of room, a theater room and hot tub!

Grandma Barker in her stylin' hottub ensemble.:) The wet trail to turn on the jets got pretty icey!The kids had a blast and it felt soooo good!

Me and little Bald Spot.:)

Then it was home to put out oreos for Santa and oats for his reindeer and get all snuggy in their new jammies.

Ruth's first Christmas!

Christmas morning! Luke and Ava opening their new bunk beds from Santa!!!!

Santa cereal for breakfast.

No comments: