
...was the song she danced to at her very first dance recital. It was and I quote "the best day eeever!" To say Ava was excited about this day would be an understatement. I think she told everyone she came in contact with about her "stage day" Everyone was invited and then invited again and again. She wore her pretty blue "wedding dress" (because it was the same color as the dress she wore at Scott and Brittany's wedding.:)) She had on real makeup and mermaid sparkles (from Halloween) in her hair and she just danced her little heart out. Thanks everyone who came to watch her "stage". It was quite the night.:)

Teacher Sara
Up on stage, right before the hip shaking, finger pointing, and shoulder shimmying began.
Daddy
Rice King and Grandma
Brittany and Celeste
Grandma and Scotty
The next morning...notice the hot chocolate mug, holding Ruthy and "stage" flowers from Rice King, Grandma Barker and Emmy on the table to admire....just a few of her favorite things.
1 comment:
The only thing missing is a clip from her big debut. I bet she did a great job. You looked beautiful Ava!
Post a Comment