Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mama's Little Rollie Pollie


She's already 4 months old!! It's hard to believe how much she's grown. I've had to pack up the 3 month clothes and bring out the 6 monthers. I've also had to stock up on the bibs...she lives in them. I think her bib gets changed about as much as her diaper. Ava was a spit-upper too and back then little Luke called spit up, Av-ups, and we still seem to call it that. Not many days go by that I don't have Av-ups in my hair or down my shirt from this Cheesy-little-butterball (yes another nickname) Cheesy because of the Av-ups and butterball because at her doctor appointment last week she weighed a whoppin 13 pounds 5 ounces. Mama's little rollie pollie is the newest nickname though...tonight she rolled over! A for real roll over. She has been trying for a few days now and tonight was the night. She did it all on her own and I actually caught one on video!

2 comments:

Bryce and Camilla said...

Ooooh!!! She's so cute! She's looking more and more like look to me. I can't believe she's already 4 months. Wow does time fly! Hope all is well! You guys sure are a cute family.

Bryce and Camilla said...

I'm a retard. She's looking more and more like Luke to me. Not look LOL