We just celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary! We got married on
a lucky Friday the 13th and said that each time our anniversary landed
on a Friday we would take a trip somewhere, just the two of us. This
year was one of those years and as luck would have it Jeremy had a
conference in Denver, so I just flew out with him. It couldn't have
worked out better, we had a blast together. It's been a while since
we've been anywhere without the kids and it was a nice break...I just
couldn't shake the feeling that I was forgetting something the whole
time.:) We went to some games, did some shopping, ate good food, went to
two movies, ate more good food and I had my first milkshake in months,
oh and cheesecake!! It was great! Thank you, thank you Rice, Grandma
Barker and Emmy for taking care of the kids for us!!!
Went to a Nuggets game our first night there.

 |
| We also took in a Rockies Baseball game. |
 |
| Jeremy made
fun of my stylish pant/socks. It was bit chilly at the game and I was in
flip flops and thanks to pant/socks my feet stayed nice and toasty.:) |
| There's something romantic about enjoying a good baseball game in the rain cuddled up under an umbrella. |
|
 |
| We ate at the Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary dinner and ordered their |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment