Cake up the Canyon/Dessert in the Desert.....Birthdays are just awesome like that when you're turning one or sixty!:) Jeremy had his birthday right in between these two and all we did for his was go out for steaks.:) Ruthy's birthday was really fun. She was such a sweetheart that day. She loved to share all of her food and gave lots of hugs and loves and blew lots of kisses.
But she recovered quickly and after Ava helped her blow out the candle it was time to dig in!
Love those hugs and cuddles
Earlier that day at Luke's soccer game Em gave Ruth a little doll. She loves to hold it and feed it and give it kisses.
She almost fell asleep in this little pink tube.
Happy 1st Birthday little Rue.
Who swam in a little pink tutu.
With sweet little eyes that are so blue.
Do you know how much we all love you.
(It's after midnight and I am up trying to type and I really really should just go to bed.)
For her birthday I also ordered a canvas print of this sweet little
picture. It's one of my favorites...brand new little Ruth all bundled up
in her blanket, held carefully by her Luke, smothered in kisses from
her Ava, and the warm Autumn sun setting in the background. How did a year go by so fast?
2 comments:
Ooooh, she is so adorable Annie! I can't believe she's already one! Boy does time fly! Hope all is well!
What a fun way to celebrate! I love the picture of her hiding her head during the birthday song. She is so sweet.
Post a Comment