It's been a drizzly wet day. I love the rain but Luke and Ava were a little sad. The day quickly took a turn for the better when Papa John and Grandma Patsy stopped by for a visit! We haven't seen them since January. The kids were so excited to see them. Ava barely let anyone else get a word in. She was so full of stories and owies to show and tell them about. They brought the kids each a big cool shell from the east coast and took us out for lunch. We had a really fun time. Can't wait for all the upcoming time we get to spend with them.
I just wanted to share a little quote I heard from a friend today, thanks Kim. Not sure who it's by but I just loved it: "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

Some funny pictures I took durning one of our warm days. It was so nice I let the kids run through the sprinkler. I think it was in the high 70's that day. As you can see the entire day was spent in swimsuits.

I told Ava she had to at least wear shoes if she was going to ride her bike. She came out with these stylish matching yellow muck boots on.


poor dog...she is sooo loved:)
2 comments:
Annie, your family is SO cute! I am glad you liked the quote. It is a great reminder for me to stop and enjoy the little things, and to SIMPLIFY!! I am still working a little...usually only 9-15 hours a week, after Nate gets home, so it is not too bad. We need to get together sometime. Maybe even have a fun little reunion with the optical girls.
so fun!
Post a Comment