After Christmas Jeremy and the kids went ice fishing THREE times in one week! THREE times! I think they're hooked :) get it, hooked, oh I'm so funny. Their first time out on the lake was with Rice, Grandma Barker and Rice's friend Ron (a pro ice fisher). The kids loved it so much that their next time Grandma Barker made sure they would be outfitted with real ice fishing poles, their own
auger and ice pick shoe
thingies?(I guess there was a lot of gracefulness on ice that first time.) They caught so many fish! Maybe that's why it was so fun. (We went all summer long with no luck.) The first night Grandma Barker fried up fish nuggets with tarter sauce, so good! The next time we made fish tacos at Papa John and Grandma
Patsys. By the third trip it was pretty much just catch and release.:)

Ice fishing trip #2 with Papa John,
Scotty, Brittany and Sarah.
#3 fishing trip with Emmy, Rice and Grandma.




1 comment:
Who knew ice fishing could be so fun? I've never seen so many fish caught in such a short time. Crazy.
Post a Comment