Wednesday, January 11, 2012

If dogs could laugh....

...mine would be bustin' a gut. I hit some ice coming around the corner of the garage and fell flat on my back, hard, it hurt. No one was around to see me, thank goodness, no humans that is... my two dogs stood motionless staring at me. As I slowly got to my feet to inspect the damage done on my hip, I noticed the looks on their faces... lets just say if dogs could laugh those two would have been rolling on the ground... this may or may not have been the first time they've witnessed my gracefulness.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha! That's awesome!
I'm sure glad my animals can't talk - I know they've been witness to more than a few of my more 'graceful' moments.
Sorry about your hip :)

Bryce and Camilla said...

That's hilarious! I would have liked to see that for myself. I'm glad you're ok though. LOL