Tuesday, January 17, 2012

little sister


little sister is sick.

little sister looks like she got punched in the eye.
little sister takes lots of steamy baths.

poor little sister.
Ruth got her first cold this weekend. Of course it had to happen on a long/no Dr.'s offices open weekend. And just ask Jeremy I am a worry wort. I HATE when my kids are sick! Especially when they're little tiny, it scares me. Her cold sadly moved on into her eyes. She looked so pathetic with her red swollen gooey eyes and a big smile still on her face. Poor little thing took it all like a champ and after a trip to the Doctor today for some drops, she is looking like her normal self again. I can finally breath a sigh of releif to know that it's not in her lungs and it's not RSV or whatever else I had imagined it could be all weekend long. I thought by my third baby I'd be less crazy about every little sickness, but no, I think I might be worse. Being a mom is scary!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are so cute! Hope she feels better soon.